Welcome to your site! This is your homepage, which is what most visitors will see when they come to your site for the first time.
This is an example of a homepage section. Homepage sections can be any page other than the homepage itself, including the page that shows your latest blog posts.
Who is Riccccardo?
He is one egotistical, introverted, self-centered a$$hole that doesn’t really care what others think. He does things his way, on his terms, when he feels like it.
The Free Dictionary defines Egotistical as:
- A conceited, boastful person.
- A selfish, self-centered person.
Dictionary.com defines Egotistical as:
- pertaining to or characterized by egotism.
- given to talking about oneself; vain; boastful; opinionated.
- indifferent to the well-being of others; selfish.
Merriam-Webster defines Egotism as:
- a: excessive use of the first person singular personal pronoun
b: the practice of talking about oneself too much
- an exaggerated sense of self-importance
I my case, is is the second definition I am talking about every time. My introverted side causes me not to talk about myself too much, really, but being selfish, self-centered, being indifferent to the well-being of others, and maybe just a little exaggeration of my own self-importance is what I am talking about.
It doesn’t mean that I don’t care about others, but only if I know them, or if I get to know them, otherwise, I could care less about them, or their lives.
These days when people look for ways to make money on the internet, the global search engines throw a lot of different ways to make money at you… probably 75% or more is a bunch of crap, and of the remaining 25%, maybe 1% are achievable by the average joe internet user! So many categories …
I have been working on an organizational chart of the SFI affiliates to be able to visualize how big the affiliate network really is. I knew it was big, but I had no idea HOW BIG the network is!!! If you are interested in seeing the org chart, you can go look at it here! …
He is one egotistical, introverted, self-centered a$$hole that doesn’t really care what others think. He does things his way, on his terms, when he feels like it. Who? I – the webmaster Riccccardo! In preparing to write up the About page, I decided that I would write one post for every major section of the …
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as an address and phone number. You might also try a plugin to add a contact form.