Who is Riccccardo?
He is one egotistical, introverted, self-centered a$$hole that doesn’t really care what others think. He does things his way, on his terms, when he feels like it.
The Free Dictionary defines Egotistical as:
- A conceited, boastful person.
- A selfish, self-centered person.
Dictionary.com defines Egotistical as:
- pertaining to or characterized by egotism.
- given to talking about oneself; vain; boastful; opinionated.
- indifferent to the well-being of others; selfish.
Merriam-Webster defines Egotism as:
- a: excessive use of the first person singular personal pronoun
b: the practice of talking about oneself too much
- an exaggerated sense of self-importance
I my case, is is the second definition I am talking about every time. My introverted side causes me not to talk about myself too much, really, but being selfish, self-centered, being indifferent to the well-being of others, and maybe just a little exaggeration of my own self-importance is what I am talking about.
It doesn’t mean that I don’t care about others, but only if I know them, or if I get to know them, otherwise, I could care less about them, or their lives.